Why Small Business Coaching?
- You may have a number of business ideas but don’t know which to focus on first, and perhaps fear making the wrong choice.
- You’ve decided to start your own business, it needs to be inspiring to you to keep going when the challenges come up, as they will arise! Do you have enough drive to keep going?
- Starting a business can be quite daunting – its easy to feel overwhelm in knowing where to start with all the different areas to focus on.
- You’ve created your business idea, you’ve set some process and systems up, but something’s missing: Clients!
- Being busy in your Business may be distracting you from working on and growing your Business. You may be down in the detail and have lost perspective on what you need to do to take your business forwards.
Coaching is based on the principle that you have the answers you need already (you just may not realise it, yet), and so we will guide you through effective questioning, supporting and challenging you and using relevant business processes to help you create an actionable plan then take this forwards to achieve the Business Success you deserve.
Who are my Small Business Coaching clients?
- Individuals or groups of 2-4 who have left large organisations or re-trained and want to start their own company/ partnership but don’t know how to get started.
- One-person companies who are looking to find the next contract, grow their business bigger than just themselves
- Small businesses with 1-4 people on the management team, whose operations are suffering and the leaders don’t have time to take the strategic view to drive improvement, or team dynamics are getting in the way.
How will we work together?
We will start top down from your Why (are you in business), what’s important to you, help you envision your longer term goals.
We will look at what you’ve achieved already, where you’re stuck and then create the Business Plan so that you can move forwards.
For groups, we will also look at effective team dynamics, so that your team are aligned in vision and function well together.
I use my Project Management and Continuous Improvement experience to support and encourage the leaders to find the appropriate approach to become more effective as a company.
Let’s be clear here…
For me this is NOT a tick-box exercise. I’m not in this just to hold you to account in making your progress. I truly want to support you in shaping your vision, strategy, overcoming obstacles and having a plan you’re excited about creating and inspired to achieve. THAT’s how I believe l I can add most value to our Coaching relationship together.
You WILL need to work smart and I will be there to support you.