Wise Coaching is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected.
2. For the purpose of the DPA and GDPR, we are the data controller and any enquiry regarding the collection or processing of your data should be addressed to Wise Coaching at 1 Spindleberry Grove, Nailsea, Bristol BS48 1QE.
By using the Website you consent to this policy. We are registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office for this purpose.
Information we collect4. We will collect personal data on this Website only if it is directly provided to us by you the user, e.g. your e-mail address, name, home or work address and telephone number, and therefore has been provided by you with your consent. Normally you will only provide such details if you make an enquiry, either via the ‘contact form’ or directly via email.
5. We also use analytical and statistical tools that monitor details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data (but this data will not identify you personally).
Use of your information6. We may hold and process personal data that you provide to us in accordance with the DPA and GDPR.
7. The information that we collect and store relating to you is used to enable us to provide our services to you, and to meet our contractual commitments to you. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes: (Please refer to your rights in section 20)
7.1 To notify you about any changes that may affect our working relationship and service to you
7.2 To record relevant information for the purposes of our working relationship
7.3 To remind the Coach/Therapist Practitioner of what has been discussed
7.4 To record the techniques used
Disclosure of your information8. We may disclose your information to regulatory bodies to enable us to comply with the law and regulatory bodies.
Controlling the use of your data9. If you have given us consent to use your data for a particular purpose you can revoke or vary that consent at any time. If you do not want us to use your data or want to vary the consent that you have provided you can write to us at the address detailed in clause 2 or email us at email@example.com at any time.
Where we store and transfer your data10. As part of the services offered to you, for example through our Website, the information you provide to us may be transferred to and stored in countries outside of the European Economic Area (EEA) as we use remote website server hosts to provide the website and some aspects of our service, which may be based outside of the EEA, or use servers based outside of the EEA – this is generally the nature of data stored in “the Cloud”. It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for one of our suppliers, e.g. our website server host, or work for us when temporarily outside of the EEA.
12. We do not use or disclose sensitive personal data, such as race, religion, or political affiliations, without your explicit consent.
13. We will process, disclose or share your personal data only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with legal requirements or legal process served on us or the website.
14. You have the right to opt out of our processing your personal data for marketing purposes by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Security15. The transmission of information via the Internet or email is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of data while you are transmitting it to our site; any such transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your personal data, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
16. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password so that you can access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. You should choose a password it is not easy for someone to guess.
Third party links17. You might find links to third party websites on our website. These websites should have their own privacy policies, which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
Your Rights19. The DPA and GDPR give you the right to access information held about you by us. Please write to us or contact us by email if you wish to request confirmation of what personal information we hold relating to you. You can write to us at the address detailed in clause 2, above, or by email to email@example.com. There is no charge for requesting that we provide you with details of the personal data that we hold. We will provide this information within one month of your requesting the data.
20. You have the right to change the permissions that you have given us in relation to how we may use your date. You also have the right to request that we cease using your data or that we delete all personal data records that we hold relating to you. If we entered a working relationship, for legal, insurance and professional purposes we are obliged to maintain your records for 10 years. Written records are held in a locked cabinet in locked room, with access only to the relevant professional working with you. If you have any queries relating to this, please contact us by writing to us at the address detailed in clause 2, above, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Changes to this policy21. We may update these policies to reflect changes to the website and customer feedback. Please regularly review these policies to be informed of how we are protecting your personal data.
Wise Coaching at 1 Spindleberry Grove, Nailsea, Bristol BS48 1QE, or email@example.com.
Version: June 2020
If you chose to subscribe to this site, you may remove your information and unsubscribe at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject line.